- Wash the pads before you use them for the first time!
- Change the pad as often as you need to.
- Take some time to get get familiar with the pads and get used to the process.
- Keep in mind that the fabric will absorb better after the first 2-3 washes.
- If you don't properly wash and dry your pads, you might get an infection.
- If you are out, at work or school, you can easily change the pads by folding them on the inside and storage them in the wet bag.
Washing and drying recommendations:
- Wash by hand or at washing machine, the regular way, with normal soap, and avoid bleach.
- Rinse them with cold water as soon as possible after changing. This way you avoid staining.
- Do not air dry the pads in a high humidity room!